Yellow Gaucho!!

i have the yellow gaucho, and IRL, it's NOT AT ALL like that bright yellow on elux. NOT a lemon yellow/canary yellow/candy yellow. here's a pictures of mine. my picture isn't really that accurate on the color either. it's really hard to capture. i realize my pic doesn't help much, LOL, since it came out waaaay more yellow than it really is. but i'll try to get a better pic for you guys sometime this week. :smile:
it's definitely a muted yellow, a true mustard yellow IRL. completely wearable and looks almost like a camel color in certain lighting. it's GORGEOUS! it goes very well with the brown trim, too.

Wow! I love your yellow gaucho!, I thinking of getting the tote one in red from Diabro.net which MayDay've told us about... but if they have yellow gaucho by the time Im ready(the end of this month!) maybe I'll take the yellow one! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Guess what gals?!....

DIABRO.net has yellow Gauchos!!!!

wac44923_vea_j4_01.jpg

wac44921_vea_j4_02.jpg

hoping they might have the yellow in tote otherwise I will be getting the red one by next weeked!! :yahoo: :graucho: :yahoo: :graucho: :yahoo:

AND anyway check out their website! the new zip tote just arrive in some colors! (I LOVE IT SO MUCH):heart:

hoping to get the dior gaucho medium in yellow...soon! waiting for the friends and family sale of Saks. gonna ask my friend In NY to buy me one..waaaaaaaah!