Yellow dress & silver miroir pochette? Opinions please!

1. Hello everyone...
    I have a party to go to tomorrow...the dress is semi-formal, and I have two questions.

1) Is my dress too formal for semi-formal? It's an above the knee pale yellow chiffon dress so I guess you can call it a cocktail dress, I am either going to wear it with a little cream shrug or just go like this. I'm thinking of using my silver miroir pochette as a clutch and wearing silver shoes.

2) Does the silver miroir pochette go with the dress...? I don't want it to look "way out there" or anything. I really want to use one of my LVs, so if you guys say no to this, I'll either use my recital or my CB pochette (which I don't think will match very well with this...)

Here are pics:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

yd1.jpg yd2.jpg
  2. Karman, you look stunning and very semi formal. I don't think your gorgeous yellow dress and cream shrug is not too much. Also your silver Miroir Pochette just gives it very little shine.

3. I think they go really well together but I think the dress is, not exactly too formal but a little dressed up. It's really cute though. I overdressed for a family function a few weeks ago and felt really out of place :shame:

4. I think they go really well together! for a semi formal maybe I wouldn't bring the shrug?!

5. I don't think it's too formal...and the silver pochette adds a nice bit of shine! ITA that the CB pochette might not "go" and would be a little casual. The miroir is perfect!

6. I say go for it! Your dress isn't too formal, and your silver miroir pochette is the perfect BLING accessory! And with silver shoes, even better! You look great! :smile:

7. You look stunning in the dress with the purse. Perhaps you do want to bring some type of wrap in case you get chilly.
    Have fun.

8. I think it looks great! Have a blast!

9. It looks sooo good on you. Have fun and I'm pretty sure you'll be getting a lot of compliments...

10. I think the Miroir looks good on your dress

11. You look great Karman and with silver shoes to, the miroir will look cute!
    Oh, have fun!

12. I think you would look good in anything, Karman! I love it just the way you're modeling it. Have a great time!

13. look very nice :yes::yes::yes:

14. Love it, such a great combo! :yes:

15. I think it looks great! The dress is beautiful!