Yeh! My first Speedy and i can't wait...tell me what u think?

1. I think the bag looks gorgeous. I love speedys and the epi looks really pretty. My aunt has had a black epi backpack for many years that she uses daily while running around w/ her 4 children. Its been through a lot and still looks new. The epi dedfinitely holds up really well!

Congrats and I can't wait to see the pics when it arrives at your house!!
  2. gorgeous ..perfect summer bag! :yes:
  3. I love ANY Speedy bag, I have at least 5 of them in different patterns! And the yellow is gorgeous, congrats!
  4. Love speedy...bright nice colour..good for summer! Congrats!!!
  5. Congrats and enjoy!
  6. hmm...I might want to post this speedy in the authenticate this thread...something seems a little off to me, but I am far from and expert and the seller has put MPRS in their listing heading, which would imply that they are a My Poupette Recommended Seller, which they don't appear to actually be...don't panic yet though...wait for more educated opinions than mine...:confused1:
  7. Absolutely gorgeous!
  8. Very nice! Congrats!
  9. Congrats! Epi Yellow Speedy is awesome...
  10. You ladies who order from eBay are brave! It's not for me. I think the bag is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL though. I love the color and Speedy is my favorite bag. Looks like you got a great one! Congrats!
  11. I like the lining inside :drool:
  12. Congrats on your new speedy. She is goregous.
  13. hm..i did authenticate it earlier before this post and two people said authentic..but now you got me thinking and i'm reposting it in the authentic post just in case...thanks.

everyone: thanks..i'll definitely post pix when i get it...(cross my fingers)

14. It's best to follow the advice of someone who actually has authentication expertise. No need to worry. ;)