Year round color?

1. Hey there! Given my limited budget I can only afford to get one B-bag. Wanted to get some feedback as to what color would look great all year round (not brown or black). Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

2. Currently available bags I would say definately natural, sandstone, aquamarine, '06 f/w caramel, blue India greige.

3. I ordered a Vert D'Eau, though I live somewhere warm & you may feel out of place carrying a mint green bag in a Chicago winter :p

Therefore if I was going to have it somewhere where there are seasons I think I would have gotten the "sandstone/argile" - I think it is SO pretty :heart: Anthracite (sp?) seems to be getting alot of attention lately too!

4. This season's Marine is gorgeous...a great shade of navy blue that is neutral, and seasonless

5. yup i agree, i'd say sandstone and aquamarine:heart:

6. I love the new sandstone color and the leather on that looks really thick!

7. FW 06 CAMEL (works with everything!)
    FW06 BLUEBERRY

SS 06 GRAY
    SS 07 SANDSTONE
    SS 06/ FW 07 TRUFFLE (it's just a shade of brown, not really brown)

8. I think any kind of lightish Blue is a great all-rounder as it can compliment darker winter colours but also go with nice bright summery colours too!

Let us know what you decide!

9. sandstone or naturel..both are totally gorgeous and very neutral for year round using

10. caramel or brownish

11. I would go for a blue colour... I am getting a Blue India this week... Greige I aslo think is a fab all year round colour.

12. how do you like grenat ? it works as a neutral, goes with every outfit, but it is far from boring!

13. if I had to pick one color it would be sandstone, it is a gorgeous color IRL. My second choice being blue india (this color looks really good with jeans). :yes:

14. I agree with Grenat - works with so many colors, and it is so rich and jewel like. :heart:

15. grenat, blue india, caramel, anthracite, naturel, sapin, greige