Yeahhh just discover the pouchette extender opens on both sides

1. who knew???just figured it out while playing with it...telling myself they should have made an extender that opens on both sides..had to share in case anyone else like me out there does not know...I have owned it for many months...:push: :push: :push: :roflmfao:

2. LOL...that round part can be hard to figure out.

3. lol

4. I didn't realize this when I got mine either, had to have my SA show me.

5. I don't think I would have known if the SA didn't show me when I was buying mine.

6. Oh, I didn't know that, why do they never tell you these things..

7. The SA who sold me mine didn't show me that!

8. I know...it was like an ahh hhaaa moment...okay this does attach on both ends...thank godness...more versatille and now I am glad that I own one...for months I kept thinking what a waste too bad it did not have two lobster claws that open...whoooo hoooo

9. it was the same with my Keyholder "la fortune sourit aux possesseurs du portafeuilles vuitton", actually was my BF with her Pastille keychain who taught me how to open the round part of my keyholder lol :biggrin:

10. Yeah the round part is tricky lol.

11. The round part is really tricky but it's a keychain so...it's gotta open somehow!

12. lol. it took me a while to figure out how to open the cles!
    i had to ask on the forum!
    if i ever get a pochette extender, ill pm you guys to help me try to get it open. lol.

13. Yay! So glad you found out how useful it is! You're lucky you did not buy the older version which was difficult to open and if your keys are too heavy they will break the ring!

14. hahhaha...aww..that's funny lvpug!! I nearly broke my cles trying to open it up!

15. Thanks for sharing! good to know...maybe I'll get one soon for my pochette.