Yeah, picked up my brown ali today!

1. Hello, I don't have pics yet but I picked up my brown ali today. She has been sitting in the post office all alone since yesterday, I couldn't pick her up sooner because of a snowstorm yesterday. She looks very pretty, I just have to condition her. Now, do you think I need a white ali, or will she get too dirty, I have a three year old and a 6 month old? BTW I also own a whiskey mandy and black ali.

2. I have to see these Ali bags in person to know for sure if I likey but my first choice would be the white one.

3. Congratulations on your Ali! :heart::tup:

4. Lots of Ali's lately! Congrats. I love my whiskey one, and I also got a black one. I'm not a white bag person but if you think you will use it, then go for it!

5. :yahoo: Congratulations! BLACK, WHITE AND BROWN ALI'S . . . That's the ordered I collected mine in. Look at your other bags, and assess how they have held up with your babies. White cleans up, but is susceptible to stains, normally the sooner you can clean it the better.

Your children will get older:idea:, but it's not likely that Coach will make Ali again. If you really like it, and can forsee still liking it in the future, get one.

6. Congrats on your Ali!!:tup:
    Carley

7. Yay!!! I am so happy you got her! Congrats

8. I was going to say you needed a black one until I finished reading LOL. I could not do white just because I know I couldn't guarantee I could keep it clean. If I have white, it must look Very white all of the time! I would be so upset if it were to get a stain or something. I also have young kids, so that is another reason to stir clear of white:lol: I have the black ali and love her!! I am thinking about a whiskey one now :p

9. Congrats! I can't wait to see pics.. and as far as the white.. YES!!!! :yahoo: I have never owned a white bag but now have a white Ali and I adore her! :love: You will not be sorry!!! :tup: