Yeah! I got my Olivia!

1. I got my Olivia in Eggplant today.
    I am loving it. The color is just great. The size is perfect.
    I will try to find some time to take a few picture of it and share them here. :yahoo:

2. Congrats! I'd love to see a pic of someone holding it so I can get an idea of the size. I think it's a darling bag. :tup:

3. Congrats on a lovely bag! I would love a picture also. I am liking it in the egplant or pewter. Seems like it would be great clutch to grab when just running to the store or also for an evening out.

4. Please post some pics when you have time. I love the eggplant color. I really like this bag just not sure on the actual size. thanks!

5. That Eggplant is the prettiest color this season. And I love the leather sheen. The Olivia is so cute...but I'm afraid I'd never use it.

6. I finally was able to take a couple pictures. This is my first time to paste in pictures. It seems that I have a lot of problems in terms of the picture size. The picture may look weird.
    I am 5'7. I adjusted the shoulder strap to its full length. And it fits great on my shoulder over my coat. I was worried whether the bag will be too small at the beginning. I feel that it's a great bag to go shopping - I have my full length wallet and cell phone and a big set of keys. It does not look over loaded when I did that. :tup: I absolutely love the color. I even thought about getting other bags in the eggplant color.

kooba_1.JPG kooba_2.JPG kooba_3.JPG
  7. What a cute bag. And it looks really good on you, I love that color!

8. Very cute! I think the Olivia is one of the few bags from the Fall collection that I really like. It looks super in eggplant too!

9. I was going to call it cute too! Also love your jacket.

10. Oooh, very pretty pallas! Great choice!

11. Gorgeous color. Congrats!