Yeah Baby!! My Kirsten is here. I love her...

1. This little beauty arrived today, & I'm very pleased! :yahoo: She's almost too pretty to use. :p I really love the gold chain, embroidery, & darkened leather. Here are a few pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I thought that she matched my lamp. :smile:

[​IMG]
    Sorry about the plastic, but I can't bear to take it off yet. :wtf: Yeah, I know, that's silly, but I'm a little anal. :rolleyes:

2. Simply beautiful! These were all sold out in the SF store, I really wanted to see them IRL. They look so gorgeous in pics! :heart:

Mucho congrats, Kathy! : )

3. beautiful!:love: congrats....take her out and show her off!:yahoo:

4. Thanks Michelle :smile: , I hope that you get to see one cause I think you'd like it.

Mick, I hope to take her for a spin soon. :wlae:

5. Beautiful. Makes me miss mine:crybaby:

6. so pretty!! wear her well!! congrats! :yahoo:

7. congrats!!!! I love your house too lol :biggrin:

8. Sorry, but I love your Fersen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's gorgeous!

9. Kathy... Rock that Kirsten, hot mama!! Congrats!

10. Congrats!!! Where are the modeling pics???? I thought that is mandatory requirement for new gorgeous purchases??:rolleyes:

11. Ohman, that is one gorgeous little bag, she goes so well in your house too, a match made in heaven...:angel:

congrats on another fabulous piece!

12. YAY another tpf Kirsten Love it!!

13. It looks GREAT Kathy!!! I loved the way it looked on you at the trunk show back in January... Congrats! :yahoo:

14. Congrats!!! Such a pretty bag!!

15. Wow it's mega cute :smile: Congrats! I love how its almost impossible to fake because of the chains and everything i have seen some fakes and they look terrible. I cant wait unil i get to see some of the collections! Enjoy :smile: