YEAAAHHH!! Edmonton OiLers are going to the STANLEY CUP FINALS!!

blushingbaby said:
i bought my bunny an oilers shirt from the build-a-bear workshop..this is the only pic i got of him standing...unfortunately his tongue is sticking out b/c he was trying to lick his chin! lol :lol:

go oilers go!

blushingbaby, you should send these pics to the Oilers fan club, I bet you will win some tickets!

I'm a huge Oilers fan. I secretly have a crush on Chris Pronger:love:
I watched game 1 against Hurricanes. Oilers were doing so well up 3-0 against Carolina. It looked like everything was going their way. Then... things started to go downhill. Worst part is Rolli is injured and out for this series. He's a huge part of the team's success in getting the playoff spot and later on to win the Western Conference Final. Conklin who will replace Rolloson hasn't been doing well at all. I just hope and pray that the Oilers will somehow win the Cup. Yeah baby!!. Bring the CUP back to where it belongs, the Oil Country!!.

I'm a Dallas Stars fan, but I LOVE big Georges! Chris Pronger is pretty cool. I met him after a game in Dallas when he was with St. Louis. I really dont care who wins. I don't have much hate for either team. I can't stand Michael Pecca, though.....

I live in Vancouver but a huge Oilers fan. Unfortunately judging by the things are going so far, it looks like the Hurricanes are taking the cup tonight. Sucks!!! I'm pissed!!!!:mad: