Yea... another thread on the Medium Lily

1. I don't know about you guys, but I like Mini more than Medium. However, after actually getting it there is nothing about this bag that is "mini".

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wow she's soooo cute next to her big sister :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3. Do you have any modeling pics?

4. I love her! You took some great camparison shots with her big sister, Coachfreak. Thanks!

5. Coachfreak, she's BEAUTIFUL!! I think I MUST now get one, too! *LOL*

6. Wow...that's a great bag. May I ask how much it is? Don't think i've ever seen it IRL or on the website.

7. So is it still a pretty big bag?

8. It was $768 but I used a 25% off coupon. So the price was $576.

I don't have modeling pics yet, as I am not dressed :smile: However, I can already see this bag will not fit on my shoulder comfortably so it will have to be an "elbow" bag.

I just took some pics with my "stuff" inside three bags which I will post now.

9. Such a beautiful bag!! Is she going to be too heavy to carry as an elbow bag?? I cant wait to see the pics with your things inside

10. Items in Whiskey Lily
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Items in Black Medium Lily
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Items in Tan Felicia
    [​IMG]
    What's in the teal thing?
    [​IMG]

As you can see, it is a tight fit in the Black Lily but there is enough room for my essentials.
    I will post modeling pics later today.

11. LOVE that bag, and what a great PCE price! We appreciate all the gorgeous pictures. I really wish I could carry that bag....I simply LOVE handheld bags but they just don't work with my lifestyle right now...maybe in a few years!

12. Well keep in mind that just because it doesn't fit on my shoulder, doesn't mean it won't on yours. I am pretty positive that my BF can wear this on her shoulder, but she is stick skinny :smile:

13. Do you know how heavy she is? I really love the style, but the regular Lily was just way too heavy for me! Is mini as heavy as the Mandy?

14. My BF stole/eternally borrowed my Mandy, but I would say they were about the same or the Mandy might have been (slightly)heavier. This Lily seems pretty light when it is empty. I think the reduced length of the buckle really helped! It definitely felt TONS lighter than the XL Lily. However, at least for me, I could put the Mandy on my shoulder and this one won't go, definitely not with a winter jacket. Something to consider is definitely how you carry the bag.

Maybe someone else who currently has both in their household can comment???

15. oh, i agree, i cannot carry the medium on my shoulder, the xl lily,yes, but the bag is so pretty, i actually prefer to elbow carry her.... i am a satchel girl at :heart:

Congrats on your purchase....