Yay!

1. I'M SO HAPPY (AND A LITTLE SCARED) BECAUSE THIS IS MY 300TH POST IN EXACTLY 2 MONTHS. 2 MONTHS AGO I STARTED! BUT NOW I AM SCARED BECAUSE WELL I HIT 300 IN 2 MONTHS. FAMILY THINKS IM CRAZY. NO ONE UNDERSTANDS :crybaby: ....well except for you guys! wow 300!!!!!!

2. Ohh you are perfectly fine... there are so many of us who post much more than that :roflmfao:

Anyhow... this is a great place!! I bet some of your family members would even love it too!!! :flowers:

3. No way, you're not crazy at all - how else could there be a whole board of 10,000 registered members all doing the same crazy thing. ;)

4. Well, let's all be crazy together honey!;)

5. you're not crazy!it's just because this forum is addictive!!!
    have fun and i wish you 300 posts in the next 2 months!!!:smile::biggrin:

6. Congrats, enjlux!

PS Nothing wrong with being crazy :biggrin:

7. congrast it only gets worse :smile:

8. I don't look at my post count at all. I know half of it is commenting on other people's new purchases and I say a few words like congrats or a little bit more than that. BF doesn't want to know too. LOL.

9. HAPPY 3000th post!!!:flowers:

10. Congrats on the big 300!

11. Congratulations - it so addictive here!:graucho:

12. Congrats!

Dont feel bad about the amount of posts. I hit 442 in less than one month. Shhh.. dont tell hubby!

13. congratulations!!!
    you will be posting you 1000 in no time.

14. Congrats sweetie! You're NOT crazy, you're just an enthusiastic purselover, like us!....you're safe here.