1. My husband & two of our friends made a trip to San Diego for the weekend to watch the Padres/Braves baseball game at Petco Park. We had some time to kill before the game so we checked out the Horton Plaza.

Usually I order my handbags online but since this one was always sold out on eLux I took a chance & went into the LV boutique to see if they had any Damier Speedys in stock.

The SA was really sweet (didn't catch her name though) & helpful. I had her take out a 25 to see the difference (what a big difference! lol) and immediately decided the 30 was for me. I asked her to box it up for me & put it in this HUGE bag because it was all they had. It was so funny walking around the mall trying not to knock anyone over! :p

Anyway, I'm SO in love with it! I should have gotten it a long time ago but kept putting it off (got the Damier Azur pochette first!).

She's a beauty! :heart:

I'll take more pics soon. These 2 are the only ones that came out nice enough to post. I took these before I left for work & it was cloudy outside. I'll update later on when I take better pix. :biggrin:
  2. Super cute... I love love Azur!

3. Congratulations!! This is a gorgeous bag!
  4. great purchase, she's lovely :love:
  5. Congrats!!! Did you get any accessories?
  6. lovely choice!
  7. congrats on your nice azur!
  8. Congrats! This is on my wishlist.
  9. congrats!! so beautiful :smile:
  10. Great bag! I LOVE it! Yours looks so new!
  11. Congrats!! Have fun with it. :supacool:
  12. You made it down to my area!
    Congrats on the new bag!
  13. Lovely bag - congrats!
  14. Congrats!!! The 30 is a great size!!
  15. This is a gorgeous bag, congrats!