Yay! We have a Prada sub-forum!

Greendrv

backstage pass
Sep 13, 2005
Thank you, Vlad! I'm a big fan of sub-forums, and given the new Grauffe bag and Miu Miu braided bag (I'm too lazy to type out the super long Italian name), I think the Prada & Miu Miu sub-forum is going to start getting a lot of traffic!

To Jill from another Jill: I'm glad you got your Prada sub-forum! I was just saying the other day that I thought it was surprising when I joined the PF a few months ago that Prada wasn't talked about much...

Hi Jill..I have met SO MANY Jills on the PF!! LOL!

I know..I am a Prada extremist..I have their clothes,belts,shoes,and bags..LOL..Anyone needs ANY help with Prada..Let me know...I have their collections memorized(yes..its sick!!!LOL!)

Jill said:
Anyone needs ANY help with Prada..Let me know...I have their collections memorized(yes..its sick!!!LOL!)

I think its great to have an in-house Prada expert. Judging by what I've read here, some PFers associate Prada only with the basic nylon bags that came out years ago. But there are so many more interesting Prada bags out there. I've had a few over the years. I have to admit that I do think that Prada has been a little off its game lately, and I'm interested to see the new fall bags...

I knew that Prada was getting back on track when I saw the ads for their SS 06 handbag collection. Although I wasn't able to afford the gorgeous pink croc "carry-on" I certainly drooled over pics of it! Here are some of my favs from that collection:

Attachments

• Prada SS 06 pink 1.jpg
    Prada SS 06 pink 1.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Prada SS 06 pink 2.jpg
    Prada SS 06 pink 2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Prada SS 06 pink 23.jpg
    Prada SS 06 pink 23.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Prada SS 06 blue.jpg
    Prada SS 06 blue.jpg