Yay, the framboise small agenda was on elux and I ordered it!

1. I read a couple threads justifying purchases with the 185 birthday thing, so I'm a little late, but I figured I'd join in!!! Thanks for everyone who turned me onto the framboise!

2. I love that color! Congrats and please post pics when u get it.

3. That's a gorgeous color! Congrats!

4. Fabulous color! Congrats!

5. I loooove that color! :love: Congrats! Please post pics when you get it!:heart:

6. can't wait to see it!

7. YAY!! I love framboise! :love:

8. :nuts: Can't wait to see the pics ,it's such a beautiful color:love:

9. I love frambois! You are gonna love that little book!!!!

10. Congrats! That's a beautiful color!

11. 0o0o yeah its totally my favourite colour in the vernis line at the moment!!! woo hoo!!! excellent choice!!! congrats!!! :yahoo:

12. Thanks! You guys ROCK! this is soooo much fun! I can't wait to get it! I'm actually gonna use it kinda as a note book and wallet all in one, I think it will work out to be useful in my larger and smaller bags....I love the color for inside almost any of my bags, it's a nice alternative to a red too.

13. Oh yeah, framboise *****in rocks am using my framboise zippy wallet today for the first time,,,, I'm so in love, you are gonna love love love it, there's subtle gold undertones to the pink..... yum yum yum

I adore little books... can't get enough of them.... used to make them myself when I was a little kid, now, it's better to get the vuitton ones!!! ha...

14. congrats!

15. Congrats .. can't wait to see photos:wlae: