Yay! The FEDEX guy CAME BACK!!!!

1. I was soooo sad to see the droopy, pathetic Fedex door tag on my door when I came back from an appointment. I have been waiting on this package for what has seemed like forever.

So there I sat, feeling a little silly for being depressed and then I heard a "ding-dong". No way...could it be????

It was him! Woohoo! He decided to try again just because he missed me at noon. (I think the Christmas cookies I give him every year help a little:p)

[​IMG]

Anyway, my current infatuation with color got a great jolt of "lovely" today...

[​IMG]

2. You are so funny! I too LOVE my Fedex guy cause he always tries to swing by the same day. I love the sound of that truck!

3. And here they are....

[​IMG]

Picotin GM in vert anis Togo and Compact Dogon in raisin Togo!

They're so fun! This is giving me "baby room" color inspiration!!!

Thanks for letting me share!:heart::heart::heart:

4. AWESOME! Congratulations!

Love the 'pop' of color...:tup:

5. Lovely! Great color choices for both! :nuts: Congrats, I love your new goodies.

6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE PURPLES AND GREENS TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GORGEOUS!

7. Modeling shots please??

Gorgeous colors!

8. Gorgeous! I love the color combination of vert anis and raisin! Congrats! (Love the cookie idea, btw)

9. Pretty stuff, AL! I can see how you'd find baby room inspiration in those colors.

10. What fantastic choices and beautiful colors....:love:!!! You've got to tell me how the GM works out for you in the end....Enjoy them both.

11. They look so cute together! Great colors.

12. congrats!! YAY! Great colors !! :flowers:

13. congrats! i love the colors !

14. OMG......GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!!! I love the color combination, Autheniclux!!! I think that Picotin will make a lovely helper when the baby come along too!!!!! :tup::tup::tup:

15. Gorgeous colors!!! Congrats & enjoy!!