yay, she's here!

1. so i've never been able to show off a new purchase....until now! just delivered from fedex, i ordered her rght before the price increase....:graucho:
  2. come on show...what have you got in there????
    congrats anyway!!!
  3. oooh what could it be? :biggrin: more pics!!
  4. ?????
  5. i seem to be having issues with photobucket at the moment, i'm trying to add my watermark! here's another one....
  6. [​IMG]
  7. Woohoo!!!! ^^^^ Just THAT picture alone is getting me excited!!!! lmao...
  8. Portofine Eugene wallet?
    Ihave no clue how to spel it
  9. here she is! my new eugenie wallet...i'm so excited! :party: i just sold my PTI and wanted something with more credit card slots. after much deliberation between this and a vernis pochette, i decided that i just couldn't get eugenie out of my head! absolutely stunning IRL. so what if she costs more than my speedy's.....:rolleyes:
  10. ummmm the one bag that goes on the waist that all the SA's wear? I forget the name.....
  11. Ok WAY wrong as usual HAHA LOVE the wallet!!!
  12. YEA, Iwas right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. thanks so much guys! i'm very excited to use her :yes:. oh, and LVBastille, that bag u mentioned is the pochette florentine (have one of those too!)
    my first strip tease....i know it was a short one, i couldn't help it! it's so nice to have people to show my new things off to since DH really just pretends to care and everyone else looks at me like i'm crazy :rolleyes:
  14. Oohh it's lovely! Congrats
  15. I love it :nuts: Congrats :nuts: