Yay, scored another Tessa.

1. I finally got a bone/ivory colored MJ. I really love my marigold tessa and my black tere. What I always wanted and should of gotten when I had the chance was the bone/ivory tere, but....tada....look what I found and snatched up. Yay me! Lemme tell ya, this bag is so versatile, its roomy, but not too big or small. I love it. I am now officially on a purse shopping ban, well except for a wedding clutch I need to buy..hehe:yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The bone/ivory color is gorgeous!! I love that you're so devoted to this particular collection. Isn't it wonderful to find a line that you adore so much? Congrats!!

3. It looks so beautiful in bone/ivory! Congrats!!

4. Very pretty! You've got a wonderful collection!

5. :tup::jammin::nuts:

6. WOW is that the whole series? Very cool and rare collection. Congrats!

7. Thanks everyone, I still would like a red tere. Maybe that would be the end all be all.

8. :p dang, anne, where did you find it?? sheesh! heehee...:yahoo:

i'm on a hunt for something too...perhaps a quilted zip clutch?? :graucho: heehee...

9. I love these bags, I've never seen this line before! Nice collection. :tup:

10. eBay of course. Still on the hunt for the quilted clutch huh. Any new things for you? Oh yeah, I saw Bird's watch...deng...nice. :smile:

11. That is such a great color! Congrats on your find!

12. yeah, it's his wedding gift, but i gave it to him early, so he can enjoy it longer. heehee...:p

i just started my search for the quilted ZC...i still can't decide if that's what i truly want next. :smile: heehee...

13. ohh, that's lovely. congrats!