Yay!! Ordered my dream bag!!

1. I just ordered my dream LV bag! I've wanted the white MC Speedy 30 since I first laid eyes on it. It was actually the bag that started my love for all things LV. Since the recent price increases, I've continually tried to talk myself out of buying it since it was hundreds of dollars cheaper when it first came out. I finally just bit the bullet and bought it. I can't wait until it gets here! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

2. OMG!!!:nuts: CONGRATS!!! I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!:yahoo:

3. :balloon: good for you!!! Congrats on the purchase!

4. Sounds exciting! Can't wait to see her!:yahoo:

5. OMG! congrats!!! That was my dream bag for the LONGEST time....I now feel I'm too old for it!!! It was also the bag that made me fall in love with LV! Good for you.....I can't wait to see the pics!!!! YAY!!!!

6. Awesome. It's better to just buy your dream bag and get it over with as opposed to buying smaller (less lust worthy pieces) and hoping you'll satisfy the original craving.

7. Congratulations.

Sometime you just have to feed your cravings, other wise it will bother you to no end:supacool:

8. YAY! Congrats!! I'm waiting for my white MC speedy too! We'll wait together... man it's HARD to wait isn't it?!

9. Thanks everyone! I'll take LOTS of pics when she gets here :love:

10. Congrats! I'm excited for you! Please post pics when you get her!

11. The waiting is the worst part! It'll be nice having someone to wait with :tender:

12. congrats, can't wait to see the pics!

13. congratulations!! i cant wait till you get her.. yay!!

14. You must be so excited!:yahoo: This is the first bag that started me looking at LV. I don't have one though.

15. congrats!!! yayyy for you..can't wait to see the pics..