Yay or Nay????

I'm thinking of buying this for PCE....

11067_BBRCN-1_d2.jpg

I totally LOVE the color or it.
I don't want a big bag, I'm horrible @ organizing my purses and I can never seem to find anything in them, so If I stick to a more stuctured bag that everything will fit in nicely I think I'll be ok.

Does anyone own it????

Or should I go for another bag, but in the same Chocolate Signature???
I have a similar bag in khaki sig w/ camel leather. I like it except for the fact that it doesn't stand up on its own. Kind of annoying sometimes. My hubby bought it for me for Mother's Day. But I did notice recently that the stitches are fraying a little bit across the top where the strap thingy rubs. Does that make sense? Anyway, it's really pretty in the chocolate signature.

I really like it. I saw a girl in Old Navy just last night (how funny is that?) with this same style. I always thought it would be a pain to get things in & out of, but after watching her get her wallet in & out (we were in line), I realized that she, too, left the clip undone & just pulled her wallet out & slid it back in. B/c the bag is streamlined & small, there was no digging! I'm not a digger & am totally anal about everything being organized, so after watching her, I'm actually putting this style on my list of considerations! ANd the chocolate is TDF!!