Yay or Nay.. Scarf on a hobo..

Do you like it?

1. Yes! Cute!

2. Sorta.. Tie it another way! (explain please!)

3. No! That doesn't work for me..

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I have the legacy ponytail stripe scarf sitting in my room doing nothing and I took my hobo out today for the first time in like 6 months!! So I thought I would dress her up a little.. but I wonder what you gals thought about it? Or if I should maybe tie it another way..
    Excuse the wrinkleyness of the scarf! xD

Any feedback is welcome! :biggrin:

Also.. I always wondered.. is there a proper way to wear a hobo? XD! I have the older hobo where the strap is thick (not the twisted band one) and it has a buckle on it! I always wondered if I should wear it to where the buckle points to the back or the front.. xD
    Or if you gals just wear your purse depended on the inside zip pocket to be nearest to you.. and the cellphone pocket pointing outwards..

Weird question! I know!! XD!
  2. I voted yes! I like it.
  3. That is a cute idea!!! I marked sorta cause I usually tie scarves in a little bow :smile: just a personal pref, but that looks adorable so great job!!!
  4. oh, and I usually point the buckle/leash towards the back as long as cellie pocket is facing outward. another personal pref :smile:
  5. I LOVE scarves on bags now - its my new thing! with a ponytail scarf I like it tied in a bow. I know its kinda tricky to get it to look right, but try it a couple of times. That scarf would look adorable tied in a bow on that lovely bag!
  6. i would tie it in a bow, tooo cute!
  7. Cute! I like it.
  8. Yay for scarves on hobos!! Actually...yay for scarves on everything!!
  9. Make it into a big plushy bow and I think that would look better.
  10. :okay:Yes!! I think the scarves add a blast of color and flair to the bag... Love it!
  11. I love it! I agree with the suggestions to do a big fluffy bow, to help balance the length of the scarf next to the strap of the hobo.
  12. it looks great!!! especially since one side is signature like the bag
  13. It looks cute on it. I usually tie my scarves in a bow, but I have a scarf on my patent ergo today that I'm just letting hang.
  14. I think it looks cute, but I love love when the scarves are tied into big pretty bows!
  15. Tie it in a bow and it will be perfect! Especially since the other side of the scarf matches the bag!