Yay or Nay on this MJ bag?? thx rop for pix>>>

1. [​IMG]

Do you ladies think this bag is ugly or cute? Maybe the logo is a bit too big...also any1 else have this bag?? thx
  2. I'm not a fan... the bag is a bit on the bigger side and the nylon quilting turns me off.
  3. Sorry, but the "MARC JACOBS" across the front of the bag is not my style. If you like it though, that is what matters.
  4. ^ i agree. it looks a bit cheap to me. there are mbmj bags that looks more expensive than this one does and they cost much less.
  5. I think it takes all the class out of MJ
  6. I agree with the above, however I do own the one that is all leather and larger than this size. Mine is called quilted bowler, MJ signature. I like mine because I carry it on my shoulder (the Kirsten does not fit over the shoulder) and it's ultra casual. I bring it to work and to the gym because it fits my laptop and gym clothes!
  7. I don't like it.
  8. i think this bag is a lot cuter irl and i really like t he shape of it... it's on sale at Saks second cut right now for $314 i think.
  9. ^^ For some reason this strikes me as a bag that would go on sale (trendy, probably not as popular as the more classic ones) so if you do get it, definitely look for a sale. As for me, I'm not too into the large logo, but if that's your thing, then go for it!
  10. I don't really like it, the signature is a little much for me. But at the end of the day if it makes you happy, that is the most important thing.
  11. Nay. I don't like this line. I think it because of the logo.
  12. I don't really care for this design, either. I think that the giant "MARC JACOBS" is a bit showy and unlike his soft calf classics, which are my favorites. To each her own, though!
  13. I'm an anti-logo kinda girl. Sorry.
  14. Yuck.
  15. Not my style but I do sort of like the Irina hobo which has the giant words too. I only like it cause I saw a lady carrying it and she was dressed really well.