yay or nay? Jean Paul Gaultier

1. Don't be shy! Give me your opinions!
  2. love the shape and style, but i'd like it a lot better in a matte leather..
  3. I don't think it's worth the price even on sale.
  4. Wow! Okay! I guess I need to find another patent leather bag! Thanks
  5. Yeah I would say nay...a bit plain for my taste, but if you like it then go for it!
  6. I would say nay as well. I like the hardware and the shape, but they should have done something different with the black patent. It's very flat and can tend to look a little faux. There are a lot of black patent bags out now, and I definitely think that you can find a more stunning one. The members on here are a fantastic resource to help you find other black patent bags.
  7. I like it! I am not a patent fan, but I like its clean design. Its size is perfect to me.
  8. Like the chains, but for that price it's gotta have more OOMPH.
  9. I agree...it seems kind of average to me
  10. OMG, I have been :drool: over this bag. I love it. It would be a handbag that you could use for many seasons. The clean design will not date it.
  11. Kinda boring but if you like it you get it!!
  12. Nay! I like black patent, but for this price I think that I would shop some more. But, I have bought bags that other people have said nay too and found I enjoyed the bag alot. If it fits your style then buy! I think if you want other's opinions than you may be having doubts so wait before buying.
  13. I agree with everyone else on the "nay". But then again, I don't know how much I would like ANY bag in patent.
  14. I'm not a fan of bags with chains, but if I was, I would love it !!!!!