Yay or nay? help me out. ;)

1. What do you all think of this bag?

I've been eyeing it for a while now... and i think I'm gonna finally buy it now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

in the gray-ish color, I think.

I wouldn't wear the raccoon tail thing though.. thank god it's detachable.

Also.. I'm getting mixed measurements from different websites.. it says the handle drop is 6 inches on one website and 5 inches on another...

but it looks as if Might be able to get it over my shoulder since it slouches, what do you think?

2. never seen it, but i think it's a classic style bag, can be a good investment :p
    not sure about the leatehr though, need to see it IRL

g luck

3. It's a fairly classic style. I also prefer the color you like. Unless you're petite, would a 5-6" drop be long enough to put on your shoulder? I know it wouldn't on me. I've actually stood in front of a mirror with a ruler to see where the "drop" would be on me LOL! At least this bag has the longer strap. Who is the maker of this bag?

4. The grey one's my pick too not bad at all.

5. I really like the gray one. Very pretty bag, what kind is it?

6. The gray one is nice, i would get it.

7. Is that Andrew Marc? I saw that bag recently at Cusp in VA. Very nice looking bag IRL.

8. Suuuuli, you didn't happen to try it on did you? ;)

Yes the bag is andrew marc. ;)

9. Also, thanks for all your input, ladies :smile:

10. It's looke gorgeous, I'm in the minority here though and prefer the brown :smile:

11. Yay Luna I love it :heart:

12. I saw this bag in Nordstrom Chicago and leather was really nice.
    I like the first one and this color of my attached image.

NMV00BH_mn-1.jpg
  13. I like the grey one.

14. the grey, one is nice
    i think you sould get it for sure.

15. Unfortunately, no. They have a weird display thing going on where they've chained their bags for display. I touched though...hehe...and I have to say, it's a really great bag. Even better that you can take the little furry thing off.

So, you should definitely get it....;) !