YAY or NAY: Aquamarine Matelasse

I was pretty uninterested in these bags after seeing a few pics of them in black and brown. But after seeing the bright colors, with that shiny silver hardware -- LOVE them! You will probably get another Balenciaga eventually, too, but this is a good deal and an adorable bag in a beautiful color. I got it in vert gazon and love it. :heart:

I love this style and especially in bright colors. If you think you'll buy more Bbags in the future then go for it! If this is going to be your one and only, you may want to get one from the moto line. This said, I don't think anyone can have just one Balenciaga......they're too addictive.

Oh man ... I love the Matelasse style (have two of them - small/Med Black & the Grande Marron Glace) ... I wish I could get one in one of the "brighter" colors!!!

They are much more bulky than the traditional Motorcycle style, so if you're not into 'bulk', you might want to opt for the other style. Otherwise, it's a definite YAY!!

Did you see that NM Austin had them in the aqua and french blue for ~$900? They might still have them. They are the smallest size, though, so maybe that's not what you're seeking.

I think it looks marvellous!!!! I can carry the Large Matelasse over my shoulder, but I have never tried the medium size on? The bag is bulky, but it looks really cool carried... My answer would be yay, if you are in love with the style!!

attachment.php

Wow...u bought this beauty on sale jus for $900? Wat a great bargain! u lucky lady! Congrats....she's gorgeous:tup:

OMFG!!!:drool:That bag is TDF!!! I need to remove my jaw from the floor!! Oh gosh it is just soo pretty!!!
You have to keep it!! The bag is just too pretty!!!
I think its a great choice for a first Bbag, if I had seen that I would have jumped for it! Lol, especially beacause it was on sale!:love:

I totally agree!!! At a steal of a price to boot!! :yahoo: