yay new stuff! (picture heavy)

1. A package from LesportSac arrived yesterday! My lovely Pirata Bambinone (anniversary present from my boyfriend) :heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not done yet...:supacool:

2. Stuff from the SH outlet showed up this morning! (early birthday present from the boyfriend)

Inferno Dolce!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Paradiso Zucca! I got so lucky with this one. The bathtub guy, sleeping guy, cow with the gun AND the girl with the drink AND the girl with the book are my favorites. :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As far as bags go, I consider myself set until Transporto comes out, woo! (I'm wanting some tshirts, toys and a plush when they come out though...)

3. That... is the perfect bag in Inferno print. The placement you got is so much less drab than what I have seen before. I love it!

4. i enjoy your zucca so much!

5. very nice........congrats!

6. congrats on such lovely bags !

7. whoo awesome bags! *sigh* i want more of the paradiso print....

8. one side of your inferno dolce is almost an exact match of one side of mine. :heart::heart::heart:inferno

9. Love your bags ..Thanks for sharing!!

Sara

10. Another zucca twin!! :yes: The back of your zucca looks almost exactly like mine.. except its shifted a bit more up.. and mine is more down. hehehe! Have fun using all your new bags! :graucho:

11. congrats!

12. Love your bags! Those are my favorite prints.

13. Love the print placement on the zucca. Congrats on 3 great bags.

14. I loooove your dolce in the inferno! Its very cute, congrats on the new stuff!!!

15. nice bags!!! congrats!! I especially love the inferno dolce .. it's one of my most fave prints.

thinks to self: must find bf willing to buy me toki ... lol