Yay! New LV store opened and I got a present!

graceful

O.G.
May 19, 2006
The LV store in Saks finally opened in New Orleans! :yahoo: :yahoo: It has been closed for over a year due to the hurricane. I wanted to check out the new Azur line as I have seen many of your here with your gorgeous pieces. I LOVE it all!

The store opened yesterday and they were completely sold out of the Azur Saleya PM (so I tried on the one in damier, the size is perfect), the pochette and the speedys 25 AND 30. I asked about the mini pochette. The SA was great, looked everywhere for one, finally found it hidden and my fiance bought it for me!! I am so excited.

I am going back on Monday to see if they get more items b/c I really want the saleya. Thanks for letting me share! I am not at home to take pics but I will!

Thanks everyone! I promise to post pics tomorrow. It was a fabulous experience, the people there were so helpful and friendly. I even got a cute little drawer box for it. Never had one before! I am very happy.

congrats!! im so happy to hear that the store is open now, it did take a while which kinda shows you the amount of work they had to do on the store from the hurricane. cant wait to see pictures!!