~~~Yay ... my violet day has a little sister ... pics!~~~

1. I'm ecstatic!!! :yahoo: I love the violet:love: ... my favorite color and when Balenciaga came out with it ... I was :nuts:!

I just wanted to share my new addition with you fellow BBag lovers ... my violet first in agneau. My day is chevre and I love both ... now they need a big sister "part time" in SGH. My goal is to have most of the styles in violet ... yummy! I know I'm crazy ... thanks for letting me share.

The little juicy couture "scorpio" charm was given to me by my daughter for my birthday ... I think it goes well together!

Next pics will be the sisters together ...

v1st1.jpg v1st2.jpg v1st3.jpg v1st4.jpg v1st5.jpg
  2. Here are the sisters ... :love:

v1st6.jpg v1st7.jpg v1st8.jpg
  3. WOWOWOWOW!!! love it!! Congrats!!!

4. congrats girlie! dont you just love violet?!

5. NICE....!!! Cute matching charm too!

6. ^^^Thank you :cutesy: I adore the violet ... love love love it!:yahoo:

7. Thank you Alaska and oogiewoogie <<< cute name btw!:cutesy:

8. Your violets are so pretty together. It is such a great color!

9. I am crazy about this color, too - your bags are gorgeous and the charm is perfect!!

10. Adorable! so cute!!

11. cute! i love violet :smile: congratulations!!

12. Violet exceeded my expectations. Congrats on your two! Here's to many, many more :drinkup:

[​IMG]

13. What a lovely violet collection you have! Your violet/avatar inspired me to purchase a violet day, too!

14. SweetPurple- I love your Violet Family:yahoo: I have a Violet First and haven't been able to put it down! I feel bad for my other bags! It's so ironic that your name is SweetPurple! Did you have the name before a Violet purchase?
    Enjoy your new First! The Pics are amazing!:tup:

15. I :heart: Violet as well! It's just such a gorgeous color. I've also got a first in agneau and I'm loving how thick and soft the leather and tassles are.