Yay! My stuff is here!

1. So forgive the bad pictures...I'll take betters one when my regular camera charges.

[​IMG]

Signature Stripe Tote, Wallet and Mini Skinny in black and white. Also the patent-leather coin purse from the latest catalog. It's GORGEOUS.

Here's a better pic of it:

[​IMG]

My Mom got a Hamptons Pebbled Tote and the red patent coin purse:

[​IMG]

And here is a close-up of the coin purse, it's a gorgeous shade of red. (A bit more orange than the LV Pomme Color).

[​IMG]

They are stamped Coach on the back.

bwstripe.jpg coin-green.jpg tote-mom.jpg coin-red.jpg
  2. Ooh! That tote and accessories are gorgeous. Love those patent coin purses.

3. Congrats!!

4. Everything is gorgeous! Congrats.

5. Congrats!

6. I love it all! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Congrats! :yes:

7. They are so pretty and now I have to rethink what I can hang it on and what to get. I love those change purse. Your tote, accordian wallet (which I want one really bad), and skinny are adorable.

8. absolutely GORGEOUS! i am in love with the patent coin purse.

9. Ok, I just called my store and ordered that green coin purse!!!! I wasn't sure about the size but seeing it next to the tote........ YAY!!!

Is the red more like Vermillion?

10. Gorgeous stuff - thanks for sharing! You've sealed the deal for me, I need to get one of those coin purses. What is that hanging off the red one - is it a charm or part of the coin purse?

11. Everything is Beautiful!! I am going to have to order a patent coin purse this weekend when I go to the boutique. Congrats!!

12. You have awesome taste!!

13. Good stuff. I especially like the coin purses. They are so cute hanging off your tote bags.

14. Congratulations.

15. Lovely! Congrats!:yes: