YAY My NEW Ice Blue Makeup arrived but I think it's Sky??

Cute!

Is this a current style? I've been looking for an overnight toiletries bag that's not too big or rigid and this looks perfect. I'd need a darker colour though :P

It could be either color, I can't really tell...
A few months ago there was a Day at BalParis which I thought was ice blue, but then I looked at the paper tag and it said 2005 1 ! So I guess that if the sky blue fades a little it looks a lot like ice blue!
No matter what yours is, it's very pretty and looks great with your twiggy, congrats!

Did you happen to buy this from Susan's in San Francisco? The one I saw there was ice blue.

I did. Did you see both of them? They had 2 which I were told were Ice but one was darker. I am convinced by the tag and seeing other Ice blue's that it's Sky. Either way, it matches my sky twiggy perfect and I love it no matter what it's called. :yahoo::yahoo:

Ok after further research I have finally proven SKY BLUE!!!!!!! Take a peek at the tag:

P1050616.jpg

Yep, I thought it was sky blue ... it doesn't have the contrast between the leather and the edging paint that ice blue has. Also, the zipper color is darker & more of a contrast with the ice blue than it is with the sky blue. It does look like it's faded - probably from sitting around in the shop for a couple of years!!!