Yay, my mouse stam is here and it's gorgeous!!

1. My Mouse stam just arrived and I absolutly love it! I wasn't sure how I'd like the color since I've only seen it online and never IRL but as soon as I saw it, I fell in love!
    The mouse color is sooo pretty, the pictures online don't do it justice! My little pup loves the stam too, he even jumped into the bag while I was taking pictures cuz he's so used to being carried out in this dog purse I have! He just sat still in it, waiting for me to take him out, lol. The stam is my first Marc Jacobs and I am estatic!! I want another one!!:p
    purse.JPG stam.JPG
  2. Wow~!! Congrats! Absolutely love the color! I'm thinking of getting a stam as well! Lovely new addition you got right there!
  3. Also welcome to the Marc Jacobs world where you get one, then you want another until you can't stop! ;)
  4. She looks lovely! And your's doggie's adorable! Congrats!
  5. Congrats! Your MJ is very pretty, but your puppy is adorable!!!
  6. Congrats. Your bag is absolutly stunning and your dog looks so sweet.
  7. Beautiful stam!! you doggie is adorable! Enjoy the new bag!
  8. How cute!! I love the bag and your adorable dog!
  9. Wow! Its gorgeous, and I love the color. Oh, and your doggie is the cutest. Congrats!
  10. Congrats on the new addition!!!
  11. LOL My chi does that too -- he'll wrestle with all my bags to maneuver himself inside and then sit and grin at me, waiting for me to take him outside.

Lovely stam, and the mouse is the best neutral color ever!
  12. Congratulations! The mouse stam is so pretty! Wear your first MJ with love!
  13. Congrats on your mouse stam! It looks beautiful! So does your dog btw :p
  14. I love it! The mouse color is so cute and pretty!! :drool:
  15. Awww... so cute! :heart: