Yay! My first MbMJ!

1. I have one MJ (Ursula bowler in bronze), but just purchased my first MbMJ...and I have to say, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!

After seeing the Softy Faridah on TPF, I fell in love, caved and bought one in camouflage. I thought it was going to arrive tomorrow, but I got it today! AWESOME surprise!

I'm loving this bag! so roomy and so many pockets- this is definitely a plus for me, since I carry a lot of stuff and always seem to "lose" stuff in my bag. Hopefully these pockets will keep me organized!

2. Yay! congrats! I'd love to see pics! I bet the leather is super yummy.

3. Congrats! I love my MbyMJ faridah. I have one in black. Great bag ... enjoy!

4. congrats! please post some pics. :yes:

5. Congrats yeppun_1!!! Faridah is a beautiful bag, and very versatile! I'm glad you love it!!

6. Congratulations! Please post a modeling picture! Enjoy your pretty new bag.

7. Hi All,

Thanks! I absolutely love the bag! Thanks to all the TPF'ers who helped me to find it! The leather is great! the pockets have made organization so much easier! I can't say enough about this bag (I'm actually considering getting it in white now, but I'm trying to resist!)

I will try to post pics tonight.

8. Congrats

9. congrats!! i loveee the softy faridah!

10. congrats!

11. Congratulations! Can't wait to see photos!!