yay, my first fake comment *sarcasm*

1. :wtf: How dare that person is to say something untrue!!

BTW, congrats on your new bag.... really love the color combo.
  2. It's stunning. Obviously a person that has never owned a real LV... she was just jealous. ;)
  3. Sorry Caley! I think she's HOT!
  4. What a HATER. Congrats! It's gorgeous.
  5. That person posted that it's a fake in an LV COMMUNITY? She's only asking to make a fool out of herself!

GORRRGEOUS bag, btw! Congrats!
  6. love the colors and congrats on your mc speedy caley! don't let others worry you. someone actually said my mono speedy was fake this week. :p
  7. LOL that was kinda funny actually! Congrats on your speedy - lovely color combo!
  8. Mehh... forget that loser. She/He wouldn't know what a real bag would look like if it hit them in the face. :blah:
  9. hahahhaha!! that same person also started a new thread about a former LVLU mod. what a troll!
  10. thanks everyone! i hope you all got a chuckle like i did. i almost was going to respond with a snarky comment, but i should be above that.

my bf likes to tease my purse habit by asking if every purse i own is fake. so when i saw that i asked him "was that you?" lol.

jenny - lulu showed me that too. someone seems to be disgruntled still lol. the userinfo definitely screams troll.
  11. its a beautiful bag congratz
  12. congrats on the bag! sorry about the lame fake accuser...
  13. Congrats! It's gorgeous!
  14. ew, what a dumb*ss.