Yay! My first Epi bags and an update on the Indigo Bedford....

:shame: Thank you, Pupsterpurse:flowers:

I :heart: your puppy avatar too...

I hoping my dh will allow me to have one for christmas...:s

Thank you! My pup in the avatar is a precocious little thing, but we love her nonetheless. Unfortunately, although she is tiny, she bullies her big sis(in my signature).

Hope your DH lets you get a kitten this Christmas(esp one like the adorable furball in your avatar!)

Wow,two for one, I love it!!!!! Good choices both are classic and look beautiful on you!! Sorry you had to make the drive again, but it was worth it. CONGRATS!!!

Thank you!:heart: It was definitely worth the drive!:yes: Plus, my SA is becoming tons nicer to me now(she was always polite and helpful, but now she's friendly and she'll chat with me, too).

oohhh your pups are sooo adorable...hehe...girls... they always win;)

Thank you! :heart:

I'm so glad that the SA was able to handle the return, and not make you feel like dirt for it rather to make you feel better about it

Yeah, my SA was really great about it.:smile: She could see all the defects in the bag right away. She told me that I wasn't the only one who had probs with a bag ordered from that store.

Love epi leather! You picked out some gorgeous pieces. Congrats!

Thank you!:heart: I'm definitely an Epi fan now. :love:

I loved your indigo bedford, but you would have had to fuss over it and worry about the vernis. These epi bags are TDF and worry free. You wear them well, and I'm so glad you are happy!:yahoo:

YAY! Congrats to a great end to the story. Good thing you brought it into the store and didn't just keep the Indigo Bedford!

Thank you! :heart:Yeah, I'm totally glad I decided to bring it in. I was so shocked when she told me it was a defective bag! That would have sucked if I kept it and never brought it in!:wtf:

I loved your indigo bedford, but you would have had to fuss over it and worry about the vernis. These epi bags are TDF and worry free. You wear them well, and I'm so glad you are happy!
Thank you!:heart: yes, I love how worry free these Epi bags are! It's nice to have a beautiful leather bag and not have to baby it.

Thank you soooo much, eLVee Me, babydee03, christiegl, kathyrose, and Couturegrl!!!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: