Yay! My first BBag just arrived...

1. In time for my weekend in Melbourne - Was beginning to think it wasn't going to arrive (after several aborted delivery attempts, as my boyfriend kept sleeping through the knocking at the door). She is a black city and she is lovely! I was a bit worried when I opened the box and it was a bit smaller than expected (since I have only ever seen pictures before, South Australia not being much of a Bbag market), but I fit everything in with room to spare:smile::yahoo:
  2. Congrat Poptartlr on your first purchase :yahoo:And as we always say over here, IT'LL NEVER BE YOUR LAST~!! :nuts: Bbags are so addictive, I'll never have enough.

Dont forget to post pix too~!!
  3. Yay! Congratulations! :yahoo: A black city is a perfect choice for your first bbag! And what pommy says is true - these bags are addictive! :nuts: Have you thought about what your next one will be? :graucho:
  4. Congrats !!!!!!
  5. congrats!
  6. CONGRATS!:yahoo: I use mine all the time...you'll love it!
  7. Congrats!!! Excellent choice.. are you plotting your next one yet??
  8. congrats!!! great choice!!
  9. That's great! A black city is on my future list...
  10. Congrats!!

You can never go wrong with a Black City me thinks! Have fun in Melbourne, and be sure to take ya City sightseeing and take lotsa pics!! ;)
  11. :yahoo: Congrats! Can't go wrong with a black city! And more to come of course!:yes:
  12. Congrats and welcome!

Good to see another Aussie on the PF!

That makes... hmmm... 3 or 4?
  13. congrats!!! u'd be the envy of everybody in adelaide...!! :yes: i lived there for a year and a half for college..! i still miss those times strolling about in the parks behind adelaide uni...
  14. :yahoo: Congrats!!
    A Black City is a true classic!!
    And you will get so much use from it!!
    And it just looks so cool! :supacool:
  15. city can be small to some person.... like me too :p
    but a nlack city is a great choice, i didn't realize it after i have some coloured b bags and thought never to buy a black, it eventually find its way to find me and i've been using it a lot lately :yes:
    next b bag purchase, make it a work or even weekender :yahoo: