Yay! My first Balenciaga! But what style is it gals?

1. I'm so excited! I just got my first Balenciaga bag! I usually just buy LV and Chanel, but I have been drooling for awhile now and decided to take the plunge! I love it! But, I'm really not sure what style it is!
    The sales lady at Neimans wasn't sure of the style. The price was $1595.00 and it is pink, could you great ladies tell me what the correct color and style is? TIA! I have a feeling this won't be my last!:yahoo::yahoo:
    bal1.jpg bal2.jpg bal3.jpg bal4.jpg
  2. I believe its the part time with Giant Gold Hardware... and I am pretty sure its pale magenta...

Ladies am I right?
  3. It's a pale magenta part time :yes:. Congrats on your first bbag! It's gorgeous! :yahoo:
  4. Thanks! I love it! The pink really pops!
  5. That is so pretty, congratulations! It is definitely a part-time with Giant hardware. When I first saw it I thought it was the Bubblegum Pink (AKA Petal Pink) but I am no pink expert so I would listen to the others.
  6. Wowzas, that bag is stunning! Congrats!
  7. Awesome bag! I love it! congrats!
  8. Congrats....The colour is so sweet... stunning bag :tup:
  9. It looks like a PT GGH Bubblegum to me:smile:
  10. Gorgeous!! Congrats on your first bbag!! I agree with afcgirl and chriseve, though - I think it looks more like Bubblegum.
  11. I just bought the Bubblegum (Petal Pink) with the GGH and it looks identical to me. 'cept mine is a city. Gorgeous! You will enjoy wearing her!
  12. Thanks everyone! I have 2 answers! bubblegum and pale magenta? oh well, it's pink, thats all that matters!:love:
  13. [​IMG]

Whatever color it is...it is gorgeous!!! :nuts: Congrats!!
  14. Oooooo..It's gorgeous..Congrats! I'm looking to buy my very first B-bag, too! :yes:
  15. Wow - that GGH looks great on that bag!! Beautiful shade of pink whichever one it is!