Yay!! My citron/natural slim flap is here...PICS!!

1. She's here, and she's goigeous!! :wlae:

She feels heavy when I pick her up with my hand, but on my shoulder she's the comfiest bag I have. And she'll hold everything I like to carry. I was worried about that, but the front pocket should be perfect for the paperbacks I always cart around with me, and everything else will fit in the main compartment.

I was apprehensive about this bag, but I went ahead because it was such a good deal (regular $378, got her for under $200 on eBay), and I'm so glad I did!! It's a stunner. If I was out and saw someone carrying it, I'd definitely take notice. I can tell just holding it up against the racks in my closet that it will be really good with a surprising number of outfits, too...the green seems to be the type of color that picks up whatever is around it and sets it off. It's beautiful with black. The canvas isn't so light that it will show a ton of dirt, either.

slimflap1.JPG slimflap2.JPG slimflap3.JPG
  2. Beautiful! I love that bag - in all of the colors!! Enjoy her....

3. It looks so fresh and pretty on you! Enjoy!
  4. Oh It's GORGEOUS and looks GREAT on you! :nuts:

Enjoy your new bag!
  5. :nuts: That bag is sooo stylish for summer! :heart:

Congrats! :wlae:
  6. very beautiful!!
  7. It's fabulous on you! I'm carrying mine for the first time today too and I like it a lot. A great summer bag.
  8. its soo pretty and summery bag!!! congrats!!!
  9. Beautiful bag! I love the colors -- looks super on you!
  10. It's wonderful. Hopefully I'll be getting one soon too!
  11. Oooh gorgeous - that color looks great on you! Congrats!
  12. That's such a fresh summery color! It looks great!
  13. Wow, i thought i didn't care for Citron, but it looks amazing on you!!! The colour compliments you so well!! What a steal too! Woohoo!
  14. Gorgeous! Looks great on you!
  15. I just got that bag at the outlet. You actually got a pretty good price because with tax at the outlet it was $180.