Yay!! Just got my license!! Finally!!

1. I'm going to be 18 in November, and just got my license! I had waited forevvvvver to get my permit, and then even longer to finish driving school/some extra hours so I felt more comfortable driving. Yesterday, I took my test and passed and just went to the DMV and got my license! Aaaah! :yahoo: I'm so excited!!!!:dothewave:
  2. Congratualtions!!! :yahoo:It's such a great feeling isn't it?! Hope you have fun on the road :smile:
  3. Congratulations!!!!
    I NEED to get my permitt, I'm such a procrastinator!!
  4. Ahhh, thats so like me, I made excuses every single weekend! It feels so good to get it, you should go for it!! :tup:
  5. Congrats! I remember when I got my license, I was grinning like an idiot in my photo! :biggrin:
  6. OMG congrats how exciting. time for a road trip:smile:
  7. Congrats!! I remember when I first got my license, I was sooo excited!
  8. Congratulations! Now, don't go wild behind the wheel and for God's sake and your family's sake DO NOT drink and then drive!
    Have a great time,
  9. Wow congratulations - now drive safe.
  10. :wlae:I went out for my first drive today and it was so wierd!!!! Thanks for all the congrats everyone!!
  11. congrats!
  12. ahh well done you ! :biggrin:
  13. Congrats!!!!
  14. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

I didnt get my license until I was 18 & got a ticket for driving without it lmao. I guess thats what forced me to get it!

Be careful! No drinking and driving!!
  15. Congratulations! freedom!