YAY!!!!! It's on vehicle for delivery!!!!

1. MY HERITAGE STRIPE PINK MEDIUM TOTE!!!!!! I am SO happy, as this morning I checked on it and still thought it would be delivered tomorrow....since that's what it says...but I just checked once more and it's on the Fedex vehicle now!!!! AND I just got myself the magenta patent wristlet today too!!!!! I finally found one on eBay!!!!!! AND my 2 little girls (3 1/2 and 1 1/2) haven't fought ONCE today so far!!! HAHA!!!

Pretty good way to start the week!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! Time to go crack open a cold diet coke!!!! :yahoo:
  2. Congrats, can't wait!!!!
  3. That is exciting!!!!! I can't wait to see the pics!!
  4. OOH I can't wait to see pics!! My Bridget is on the truck too!
  5. Since I don't have anything coming today I will live vicariously and get excited for YOU!! Can't wait to see photos!
  6. very exciting! can't wait to see the pics! your line about cracking open a cold diet coke cracked me up lol
  7. haha someone else who has a diet coke problem like me lol
  8. Sounds like a great start to the week,
  9. Oh ya, I love my diet coke! MMMMM!!!! :smile:

I'm so excited! I keep peeking out on my porch to see if it came and maybe he didn't ring the bell... :smile:
  10. ahaha I have a real problem with diet soda. Like if it was alcohol I'd be in rehab. I should be in rehab for it. I really wanted to kick it this year. I usually only drink Diet Caffiene free and you would think it's ok for you but my boyfriend always says "Well I do use it to clean my engine sometimes - so there MUST be something bogus in it".

haha keep checking on that bag! man I really wish I was home to get mine!
  11. YAY!!! You are going to love her! I love mine! Make sure you post pictures!!! Congrats
  12. Yay! I can't wait for your tote to arrive.

I love Diet Coke. It's the only soda I drink. :p

When I was little, I used Coke/Diet coke to clean my pennies. Now I'm gonna try our engine!
  13. Enjoy that diet coke! Why don't you have some popcorn too while you wait! Can't wait to see pics.
  14. Sounds like an EXCELLENT way to start the week! Love to see pics when you get her!
  15. What a wonderful day indeed! I hope you can share it with us and post a picture soon...