yay!! it's my turn *rouge vif city*!!!!

1. so after reading pupster's (hi twins!! ;) ) post this morning at work.. i text msged my roommate and woke her up so she could sit next to the door and wait for the ups man!! soon after she texted back saying my baby had arrived!!!! i was :yahoo: and couldn't wait til lunch time to come!! i drove home during lunch and saw a box sitting outside of my room door.. and yeppp.. it was from bal ny!!

so here she is.. my first balenciaga bag :love: . now i can officially call myself a bbag girl!! she's beautiful.. my heart still skips a beat!!! :tender: it's a beautiful shade of red.. not too bright yet not too dark. it's perfect. and the leather is tdf!! altho theres this one spot that's not completely glazed.. i still love it. i guess it just adds more characters to my babie :girlsigh: .

thanks for letting me share my pride and joy girlies!! i think this is like the nth post about rouge vif city.. but i'm just so glad you guys are here and appreciate bbags as much as i do.. if not more :yes: i'm glad that the red cities are starting to come in.. and cilla, pinkpirate and valerieb's babies will be home soon too :flowers: now i'm lookin forward to see pictures of blue india and other fall colors on this lovely forum :heart:
    PF01.jpg PF02.jpg PF03.jpg
  2. OMG!!! fab!!!!:yahoo: :heart:
  3. Yay Justwhisper!!! She is beautiful!!!!
  4. congrats! I never get tired of seeing these gorgeous rouge vifs! I love mine more each day.:yahoo: :yahoo:
  5. beautiful rouge vif.... :heart: I'm having a jealousy issue that keeps happening each time I see one of the bags... :love:
  6. OMG!!! justwhisper---your bag is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love it! Look at that leather--it looks so nice and thick! Woohoo!:yahoo: We're Rouge Vif twins!:wlae:
  7. OMG she's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! :yahoo: CONGRATS justwhisper!!!!

mocean, I think rouge vif is calling your name, hon!
  8. Beautiful! Congrats!
  9. :love: :love: :love:
    Gorgeous, justwhisper! And such a beautiful shade of red! Congrats! :yahoo: :yahoo:
  10. :wlae: congrats to you!!! woo hoo!!! i'm glad she arrived safely!!! woo hoo b-bags!!!! :wlae:
  11. Gorgeous! They chose a beautiful bag for you, congratulations on your first b-bag!:wlae:

Mine should be here tomorrow!:yahoo:
  12. Congrats, she's so beautiful!
  13. JW - congrats - I'm so glad you got a beautiful one! :love: It looks absolutely spectacular in your photos! Did you specify any preferences to your SA, or was it just good fortune (or a little of both)?
  14. congrats and welcome to rouge vif club!:heart:
  15. Omg, congrats!! Love that red!