Yay! It's here!!

1. I posted a thread for advise on a good shoulder bag about week ago. I wanted something gently used and patina'd (is that a word?) so I could throw it around and use it for work without worrying about it. I was originally thinking noe or bucket (since they have a lot of those on eBay). Some fellow tpfers noted let-trade as a reputable seller of authentic second-hand LV, so I checked it out. I ended up purchasing a BV, which I picked up from the post office today! It's so beautiful and patina'd and I love it! I'm posting photos from let-trade...I definitely recommend this seller!
    lv-x95-01sm.jpg lv-x95-02sm.jpg
  2. Congrats! Glad it's patina'd just the way you like it :smile:
  3. Congrats on your new-to-you Batignolles Vertical!
  4. yay congrats! glad your happy with it! thats a good idea, getting a pre loved bag for work! x
  5. i'm glad you found such a lovely bag to make you happy! love let trade! wear your BV in good health!
  6. It's lovely & I agree, I've had nothing but good experiences with let-trade as well! Enjoy your BV!
  7. :heart: :heart: :heart: cute! congrats!
  8. Congrats!
  9. Congrats.
  10. congrats!!! glad you got that one! LOL...i've been contemplating about it too!!! hope you share some modelling pics, would love to see it!
  11. congrat's that bag looks good on I saw a woman than had like 5 lv and chosse that one for her first one at the boutiquem it's nice and tall...
  12. It's gorgeous and will be so great every day! I can get in BIG trouble with Let-Trade, aren't they fabulous? Congrats!!!!!
  13. Congratulations! I plan on getting a bv in just a couple of weeks and am planning on using it as my knock-around bag too. It's the first bag I plan on spraying since I want to be able to use it worry free in the rain etc. I was thinking Wilsons leather spray for it, have to buy some, never did anything like that before to my other LV that I baby incessantly, lol.

I hope you love the bag and I hope I do too! I should probably get mine used too since I do not plan on babying this one, but it's my last LV for the year, so I want the new experience one more time before I go on my ban!
  14. congrats!!!
  15. congrats!