Yay it's arrived! - Happy, happy 12A red reveal!!

1. Love this red! Congratulations!

2. Congrats! It's beautiful!

3. It's beautifulllll congrats!!!!

4. Beautiful! Can you please do a mod pic wearing it crossbody and one strap on shoulder....pretty please! Thanks so much! Congrats :smile:

5. Thanks Queen bee...I definitely plan to...can't wait to start using her :smile:Glad you decided to keep your jumbo beauty too :p

6. Thanks Myrkur...I was so, so, so relieved...lucky I had all you ladies here to help me check the bag out first :p

7. Thanks very much luvcoach...so happy to finally have this red baby :biggrin:

8. Thanks W and biggest thanks again for all your advice and help :biggrin: Have you decided which of your red beauty to keep? Keep me posted ;)

9. Thanks thanks Emerilla - I feel so lucky to have found this baby too. Couldn't have done it without all the wonderful ladies on this forum who have been so, so helpful!

10. Thanks thanks bubs...i'm around 5ft 3...so m/l especially in red is definitely the more proportionate size for me. The only other size I have currently is the reissue 226 which also works really well :biggrin:

11. Thanks thanks Rania :biggrin: Appreciate everyone's support and help with picking and getting this bag!

12. Thanks thanks :biggrin: :biggrin:

13. may i ask where did you get this bag posted from?

14. Many thanks Windaria....it did take some searching but I'm sooo happy with the end result :biggrin:

15. Thanks very much wild child...I just love the color red :biggrin: