Yay it's arrived! - Happy, happy 12A red reveal!!

win28

O.G.
May 18, 2009
Hi all,

Thanks again to all those who helped me to first pick and then find this bag. Much much appreciated :urock:

Well bag arrived today. :yahoo: And I was really, really excited to finally get to see the 12A red in person. And I love it :love:.. gorgeous color especially under the light and after inspecting from every angle, inside and out, the bag seems in great condition too :tup:

One thing I found interesting, I know the 12A red is supposed to be soft caviar but mine is actually quite sturdy. I compared it to my navy which is a soft caviar and the red bag definitely has lot more structure to it which I like. It's still shiny and puffy tho and also made in france so I wonder if the reds were made in different types of caviar? :wonderingWhat do ppl think?

Anyways happy to share pics of my new bag and a few modeling pics :party:

Attachments

• chan 1.JPG
    chan 1.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 1,275
  • chan 2.JPG
    chan 2.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 1,268
  • IMG_0239 rev.jpg
    IMG_0239 rev.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 1,332
  • IMG_0240 rev.jpg
    IMG_0240 rev.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 1,273
  • IMG_0244 rev.jpg
    IMG_0244 rev.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 1,286
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,270
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 1,273
Beautiful bag, congratulations! I love the outfit you have on - it goes perfectly with the bag. Is this the m/l?

Thanks jaffe...i love how this red can go equally well with summer colors as well as winter colors :smile: Yes, this is a m/l - jumbo sizes usually look a bit big on me :P

Wow!!very pretty. Congrats! You are very lucky to get the 12A red bag in good condition.

Thanks poporon :smile: Yes, I was very relieved too as I live overseas so returning would not be as easy. Only thing is the shipping dept left out the chanel packaging entirely (dust bag, box etc) which surprised me, but just spoke with my SA and they said will rectify and send me back the packaging. Phew!