Yay! I saved 1K on this Gucci from Saks :)

1. In ivory. It was $703 but I used the 10% off code and I get free ship for Saks First. Total came to $683. Anyone have this? I haven't seen it really in real life. Will it overwhelm a 5'2" girl?

DUH! Sry wrong link.. will fix. okay here: http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446134226&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574491979465&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1150919304484&ev19=1:1

Also.. this gucci is also on sale in the brown shade on Saks.com for 580ish, the sale price shows up only when you add it to cart!

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446128747&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574491979465&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1150918795941&ev19=1:2

Don't forget ebates for 3% rebate!

2. congrats! that bag is purrrrrrfect for your height. I love it. Wow! what a fantastic deal. :p

3. that brown is yummy

4. Lovely! Great buy

5. ohh is the brown a metallic brown? crap, I need to knock some sense into myself... the sales are really killing me

6. Glitzydiamonds -- you are GENIUS!!!!!!!!!! I've been looking for that bronze medium bag on sale forever and you helped me get it. I added it to my cart and poof...it showed up as 60% off. Love you! Yippee!

As for your first question, I have the same shape bag in green guccissima. Granted, I'm 5'10" so I don't have to worry about the size, but I've seen folks your height try it on in the store and it looks great on them. Bags are so big this year as well, so you'll fit in. What a great find! And a great price! Mine was only 40% off a few weeks back, so you got it for a steal! -- Carolyn

7. that's gorgeous!
    congrats!!:heart:

8. congrats on a beautiful bag!

9. What a deal! These sales are killing me! Haha but if I'm dying this is how I want to go.

10. u know u want it :graucho:

11. ooooh vb was carrying this bag in todays paper but in black patent leather! its tdf well done :biggrin:

12. wow! nice bag! there's no more ivory left, u lucky lucky girl!!! where can i get the 10% off coupon? :smile:

and gals, what's ebates? :smile:

13. The coupon code is "shopjune"

I bought the brown shoulder bag today, I can't wait to get it!:roflmfao:
    Thanks so much for the heads up!

14. Yay I'm glad I was able to help out! As for the ebates question above, it's www.ebates.com and basically you just sign up and then if you click on the link to a website through their site, they give you a certain % of the amount spent back. So you'd go to ebates.com, sign up/login, and then click on the Saks.com link through there and that's it! Saks.com has a 3% rebate, so every quarter ebates.com sends you whatever rebates you've accumulated through their site either via usps or paypal =). It's a win-win!

15. That's a HOT bag!!! I guess this is the patent leather version that Vicky B. is carrying?

vic_heathrowcnd3.jpg