yay!! i just ordered my first chanel handbag

1. hi gals,

after drooling at all your beautiful bags, i've finally ordered (my two waitlists doesn't count) my first chanel handbag...it's going to be a timeless clutch in black caviar...i can't wait to get it...:yahoo:

the wonderful thing is that my BF even suggested i get this rather than some $100 evening handbag to use for one night only and not ever again (i need a bag for my friend's wedding)...he said the timeless clutch would be a much better investment

he's actually embracing my chanel obsession more than my balenciaga...he even agreed that the j12 was beautiful and that i should get one as well...

i'm so happy! and i can't wait to get the bag in my hands so that i can use it with my timeless cc holder:heart:

btw, if anyone is looking for the timeless clutch, call NM Troy, there's a few more in the warehouse there. the SA that helped me over the phone was Lisa, she's was just as excited as me when she checked that there was some bags in stock inside the warehouse...plus she's really sweet too
  2. congrats!
  3. it's a perfect choice. A "bag" every woman should have
  4. CONGRATULATIONS---so exciting!!! :yahoo:
  5. Congrats!
  6. Great, a timeless choice!! Congrats.

Nice that your man is on board with the Chanel choice. A lot of men don't get the quality thing at all. I'm sure you're going to take your clutch many, many places. Enjoy -- what a smile, eh :smile:
  7. Congrats - great choice!!! :yahoo:

I got mine from Lisa too - she's awesome!!!!!!! :heart:
  8. thanks for all your kind words...kinda makes me feel less guilty for spending my $$ :yes:
  9. Meow:
    Guilt? Hush now. We're talking Chanel here. No guilties allowed :smile:
  10. congrats!!
  11. How EXCITING for you! Congrats!!!!
  12. Congrats on your new bag!
    I have the Timeless Clutch in black patent, and love it.
    You will enjoy that bag~~
  13. congrats! that's an awesome way to start your collection! be sure to post pics when you get it!
  14. Ooh congrats! I'm waitlisted for this bag...maybe I should try NM Troy! Thanks for the tip and congrats on your first Chanel! What a great feeling, huh?
  15. Awww sooo cute ;)