Yay! I just ordered my 1st Chanel bag!!!

Pupsterpurse

Pup needs another new bag
Jun 4, 2006
I did it! I finally caved into Chanel! I've been lurking around this subforum lately and I saw Mello_jello's link to this bag:

eBay: AUTHENTIC CHANEL CLASSIC PINK SHOULDER BAG CAVIAR TOTE (item 320016119166 end time Aug-20-06 12:39:42 PDT)

Then I saw China white's and Luccibags pics and I knew knew knew I was becoming a Chanel convert. Anyhoo, I called Chanel and they said there was only 1 left in the nation(in the boutiques, she couldn't access the other stores). They were supposed to call me earlier today, but they never did so I did a quick search here and found me_love_purse's helpful Favorite SAs thread and found missbabydolce's rec for Maria at NM, willowblend(wanted to use my NM card to get those lovely points. lol). Well, she was sooo sweet and helpful and found me a brand new, non display unit bag! It's coming from Miami, FL and should be here Wed or the end of next week!!! yay!!! :yahoo:

mello_yello_jen said:
Rachel, YAY!!!!!!!

I can't wait till you receive it! You deserve this!!!

Thanks sooo much for helping to convince me, Jenny! You were sooo right! This is the perfect 1st Chanel for me!:yahoo: The Ebay seller never responded to my request for hologram and authentication card pics so I took the plunge and went retail. lol!:P

I *love* that purse! I saw it in NM about a week ago and wanted it, but Chanel is out of my price range until I'm spending my own money. You are so lucky. Enjoy it, because it's a beautiful bag! :yahoo:

Pupsterpurse said:
Thanks sooo much for helping to convince me, Jenny! You were sooo right! This is the perfect 1st Chanel for me!:yahoo: The Ebay seller never responded to my request for hologram and authentication card pics so I took the plunge and went retail. lol!:P

I hate when ebay sellers don't respond!! But good call, I rather pay retail than risk the chance of the purse being fake.

I can't wait till you receive it Rachel! Yay!! :yahoo:

mello_yello_jen said:
I hate when ebay sellers don't respond!! But good call, I rather pay retail than risk the chance of the purse being fake.

I can't wait till you receive it Rachel! Yay!! :yahoo:

mello_yello_jen--I kept checking and checking to see if the seller had replied. It was driving me crazy thinking I might be wasting precious time waiting for her reply(scared they might be sold out retail if I waited much longer). lol. At least I know it will be real coming from the store. Maria said she found one that was brand new so I'm super jazzed.:heart:

Cat lover--oooh! you saw this bag at your local NM? May I ask which one? Was the one in Miami, maybe(that's where mine is coming from)?

bagsnbags--thanks so much! I'll be sure to post piccies the moment she gets here!:heart: