YAY! i just got by city oxblood, but......

1. i am so excited! i just recieved my 06 city oxblood from balny, and it's so beautiful! i love everything about the bag, but the sides of the tassles are white with a tint of red dye, and they look like they are about to split. even my extra bundled tassles have the same prob. it's weird... i also have the 06 emerald day bag and the tassles are perfect and tightly glued well. i guess, every bag is different in it's own way. it doesnt really bother me much, i still love it. :love: here are some attached pix. i tried the best i can to take a good pix of the bundled tassles, sorry it looks a little blurred. but you can still see the white.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. congrats yaa yo!

3. Congrats, yaa-yo!!! :flowers: My tassels on my Oxblood was like that, too. In fact, one of them had a wee weird scratch/rip on the side. It seems that all or most of the Oxbloods' tassels are like this. I don't know why...

4. Beautiful!!!! I love the red!

5. yaa, congrats on your grenat city!:happydance: don't worry.:noworry: i would call the SA at BNY that you worked with... and ask for extra tassels. they would be happy to send them to you.

6. It's gorgeous!!!! Congrats!! :heart:
    ^I agree with esile - the store should be able to send you replacement tassels if you call & ask...

Thanks for the pictures - I'll drool over them till I receive mine!
    (Sigh)...I think I'm going to go look at this thread over and over! :tender:

7. Congratulations!! Your Grenat City is GORGEOUSSS!!!! ENJOY!! (oh and... the tassles on my Grenat Work are the exact same way)

8. OMG! I'm so jealous!!! When's mine gonna get here? (*whines*) It looks perfect. Congrats.

9. yaa-yo, congrats on the beautiful oxblood city! yes, ITA with cate and esile- i would request extra tassles as well from BALNY and i don't think they'd give you any problems since it was a very recent purchase.

10. wow! it looks GORGEOUS especially next to that emerald! congrats and hope you get extra tassles ok.

11. Beautiful! The tassels are the same (white-ish edges) on both my grenat day and work bags.

12. Congrats on such a beautiful bag- call BalNY and ask about extra tassles!

13. congrats and Enjoy :smile:

14. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!! The red is just GORGEOUS!!!!

15. Congrats! Its beautiful!! But from looking at all these gorgeous b-bags everyone is getting, I'm getting a little sad :sad: I wish I would hear back from balny about getting my bag.