Yay! I just got a citta scuola!

1. I finally got a 2nd bag... i can use it for my trip to Japan and the philippines and school...which is a long time from now..but yah! i still love it! i got the perfect print placement on the back of the scuola:yahoo:. i got from loehmanns for only $85.. woohoo!
  2. oh sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!:tup: i luv the citta print! i think its one of the best prints they came out with....and at $85! DEAL!!!

can you post a picture of it?? what is your perfect print placement? (everybody likes something different and i like to hear what they are!....i didn't even know about it until i joined this forum) for citta, i luv the whole thing! LOL, but the 3 gurls are cool! then there is the popcorn guy, popletta, and the list goes on and on and on :rolleyes:!
  3. great deal... $85 for toki? congrats! must post pics! :tup:
  4. wow congrats on your deal!
  5. i'll try to get a pic of it....:tup:
  6. oh and has anyone bought a tokidoki at loehmanns? cuz when i bought my scoula it didn't come with a qee... is that normal?
  7. Maybe someone stole the Qee? I'm hitting my nearby loehmanns for the first time.. I am hoping that there is some tokidoki there.. I am crossing my fingers..
  8. [​IMG]

I just simply love the print placement on the back!!! sorry the pictures are kinda big....
  9. make that really big
  10. aww so great, congrats and great deal!
  11. congrats!
  12. ohhhhhhhh so niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicceeeeeeee!!

i thot there were 3 toki gurls on citta, but there are 4...my mistake! and there are all there on ya citta!!! sweeeeeeet! plus lil' popcorn guy!!!! koool! ;)
  13. nice placement and great deal! congratz!
  14. congrats on your scuola :biggrin:
  15. it's beautiful! i love citta print!