Yay! I got my Mono Speedy 30 today!

1. I will post pics soon :smile: Quick question for LV owners: Did you use a leather protecter at all, right away, or did you wait.. and how long? Also what product did you use? TIA! :smile:

2. congrats!!!!!

i never use any leather protector before.......

3. Congratulations.

4. Don't use any gurl or apple guard. Avoid Shinning Monkey even if others recommend it, it's mad bad for the skin, one of the pfers got her skin damaged as the product is a car product :yucky:

5. Congrats on your purchase! I use Wilson's leather protector and apply two coats, apply first coat, then apply second coat about an hour later. It comes out in a fine mist and dries quickly. I used it as soon as I got my bag on the new vachetta. Others have used Appleguard and Shining Monkey, both of which have gotten great results. Another PFer did have a reaction to Shining Monkey, not because it is "mad bad for the skin" but because she had an allergy to something in the product--most people don't have allergic reactions. If you do a thread search for Appleguard or Shining Monkey, you should find several threads where this has been discussed before.

6. CONGRATS!!!!!

Like Ch3rryB3rry, I didn't do anything... maybe I should?

7. Actually its for car seat leather, and you sit on your car seats in shorts and skirts soooo it's really not that bad for the skin, unless your very sensative then yes be careful but be careful with anything! I used AppleGuarde and it worked just fine! I just got my bag 2 weeks ago and sprayed it 3 coats before using it.

8. Coach leather cleaner is great.

9. congrats

10. I put wilson

11. Congrat's.. great buy :smile:

12. Congrats! I didn't use any type of protectant on mine!

13. Congratulations...I have never used any protectant on my bags.

14. congrats:yahoo:

15. Wait, I'm a dermatologist assistant and you can't compare the hand's skin to the body's skin. The hand's skin is much more sensitive, also it can easily be in contact with the eyes, mouth and nose : the consequences can be worse than you can imagine :yes: