YAY! I got my first!!!

1. Oh, happy, joyous, beautiful day!!! I got my new Coach today, and I'm really psyched! It's the scribble metallic small tote (8 x 8 x 4, or thereabouts). I would have loved to have a bigger one, but it's a beauty! I suck and don't have a digital camera, so I can't post pics, but I did look inside and on the coach leather label, in the upper right corner, there is a circle within a circle mark in the leather. Someone said that is a sign that it came from an outlet. The tag on it said it retails for $218, so for the $140 I paid after shipping, I'm quite pleased and will definitely shop with Urban Luxe again! I really want the Coach with the ladybugs on it, because my nickname has been Tracy Bug since I was about 3, lol!

*Does a happy dance*:love:

2. Congrats..the totes are really versatile..you'll get great use outta it!

3. Congrats on your new bag

4. Congratulations!

i have never heard of Urban Luxe-they sell authentic Coach? and, yes, the "target" sign inside means it came from an outlet-I ahve that inside of one of my wallets.

5. Congrats...

6. Oh, congratulations! That's a very cute bag, I can remember pretty clearly what it looks like. Here's a little happy dance for you: :happydance:

7. Congrats! Show us some pics when you get it.

8. Congrats!!! I had no idea that the outlet bags had that marking...learn something new everyday....

9. Congratulations! May we see pictures please?

10. Congrats! I remember the pic from the auction you linked to and it was so gorgeous.

11. Congrats!!!

12. Congrats! I would also like to see pics!

13. Congrats!!!! Please post pictures.

14. Congrats!! My first designer bag was coach too!! It has been years since I got it but it is still one of my faves!!

15. Oww cute! If you do decide to tackle the digital camera, take pics for us! :lol: