Yay! I got my first LV!!!

Buttery said:
Very nice! Can you fit a lot in there?

actually I can! I can fit a full size coach wallet, weight watchers getting started book, phone charger, travel lotion and chapstick in the big pocket and in the smaller pocket I can fit 1 car key, set of house keys and a Treo.:graucho:

*Jem* said:
actually I can! I can fit a full size coach wallet, weight watchers getting started book, phone charger, travel lotion and chapstick in the big pocket and in the smaller pocket I can fit 1 car key, set of house keys and a Treo.:graucho:

That's a lot. :lol: It's very much a style that suits you. :smile: Congrats and Happy Birthday K!

If you are looking for a cute little "wallet" for it, You may really like the zipper coin purse, which you can sometimes find for around $80-100 pre-owned on Poupette's auction site. I used to use that for my credit cards or folded bills.

mewlicious said:
Congrats on your first! I'd love to see a pic of what you fit into it, I'm curious how much it can hold.

here you go....don't mind my nasty desk and the poor pic quality. I can actually fit a few more things in the large pocket too
:whistle:
not shown is my Treo 650, it also fits in the bag, I used it to take this pic.

Attachments

• lv.jpg
    lv.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 24